· Cllr Neil Moore – Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance & Resources
· Cllr Lis Burnett – Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration
· Cllr Margaret Wilkinson – Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services
· Cllr Edward Williams – Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services
· Cllr Kathryn McCaffer – Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture
· Cllr Peter King – Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport
· Cllr Ben Gray – Cabinet Member for Social Care and HealthIn our meeting we were able to tell Cabinet about the important youth issues we have been focusing on such as: first aid training for young people; improving work experience opportunities; and improving the curriculum. It was really important that we met the new Cabinet and learnt more about their roles and the areas of work they will be focusing on such as pupil funding; recycling and declaring an climate emergency. We would like to thank them for meeting with us and we look forward to meeting them next term.